DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP D&D 5e Weds 5PM - 8PMISH EST D&D 5e

Game: D&D 5e
    Adventure: I'd like to run Waterdeep: Dragon Heist into Light of Xaryxis, but I'd be open to discussion
    Looking for: 4 to 6 players, see below
    When: Wednesday nights weekly, 5PM to 8PM EST
    Paid? Nope
    FG Type: I have the Ultimate license so all you need is the free version
    D&D Sources: I have virtually all of the rule, source, and adventure books available on Fantasy Grounds, as well as some advanced automation for many of them.
    Voice: Discord. Voice is a requirement

Hi,

Long time (30+ years) DM/GM/ST/whatever title you like here. Largely oriented toward story and role-play. I'm looking to put together a game to fill some downtime now that school has started again and my schedule has settled down. I'm looking for a dedicated group that is interested in developing the story and indulging my habit of going off-script with published adventures. As a DM when it comes to mechanics, I tend to focus (some say over-focus) on balance in play so that all players are on equal footing and everyone has their chances to shine. When it comes to the "story" of an adventure, I see published material as an outline to work from, not a straightjacket for myself or the players.

What am I looking for in players? First of all if you're a murder hobo, a rules lawyer, a power gamer, or a meta gamer, I'm not the DM for you. I wish you luck in finding a great game, but you and I would probably have a styles clash that would be uncomfortable for everyone else. Not a dig at you at all, I'm glad you enjoy the game your way, just something I've learned about myself as a DM after all these years. If you are interested in creating a character and diving into the world and the story that is unfolding, being a hero, and contributing to the all-around fun for everyone at the table, you're probably the kind of player I'm looking for.

If you're interested please let me know. If you're interested but prefer a different published 5e adventure let me know.

If you've made it this far thanks for giving me your time!

can we toss the murder hobo, rules lawyer, power gamer, and meta gamer into a locked pvp cell and see who survives? *my money is on the rules lawyer*

Hello WildKnight, I would be interested in hearing more about this.

Hello, I'm interested in learning more about your game.

Quote Originally Posted by Showstopper View Post
    Hello WildKnight, I would be interested in hearing more about this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Longear View Post
    Hello, I'm interested in learning more about your game.
    I'm reaching out to some people who have sent me PMs. If we can get another player or two, we can probably get a game going!

I am interested in joining if possible. As for developing the story and going off script, I am very interested in that, especially if it leads to a very deep and engaging story.

The game would start with dragonheist and flow into LoX?

Quote Originally Posted by WildKnight View Post

If you're interested please let me know. If you're interested but prefer a different published 5e adventure let me know.

If you've made it this far thanks for giving me your time!
    I am interested. 57 year old male. Been playing off and on for 44 years since the dice needed coloring in. Let me know what I can do next to at least have a chat.

I am interested in joining, if possible, but I am new to game. https://discordapp.com/users/606208733789421579

Thread Information