STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: act%

act%

in the combat tracker, there is a column called act%. does one put the remainder of action left, or total action used?

danke

In my game I put the total action used. When in combat, when you end a charcter's turn, the total in the act% goes down by 100 which is great for tracking actions that take over 1 turn to complete.

When you look at act% table 03-03 for instance. My character declares that he is going to load his light crossbow, then begin to look at a target and take aim. These 2 actions declare a 220% action. I will put 220 on their field (170% for loading, 50% for firing). When you pass them in the round, 100 will be subtracted. Round 2 happens next, they still have 120% before that will fulfill. So towards the end of their turn, they have loaded the crossbow and are setting up the shot..., another 100 subtracted. Round 3 happens, they take the shot and have 80% action in that third round. They declare they are going to drop that crossbow and draw a sword for close combat (50% action) leaving them with 30% action for round 3.

Thread Information