Starfinder Playlist

DM looking for Players for two weekly campaigns- playing various systems

Howdy, I’m Ulysses or Yule, whichever you’d prefer, He/They, 23, CST,

I’m a semi-new DM looking to make one or two new online groups to run on a weekly basis. I plan to run other systems aside from D&D- as of right now that list looks like this: Spire: the City Must Fall / Savage Worlds: Deadlands /and/ Call of Cthulhu. I can schedule around any day, except Mondays, past 3pm CST.

Here’s a list of ‘must haves’ for my players and the table environment itself.

21+ - LGBTQIA+ Friendly - Individuals only - English speaking - A mic - Discord

My table generally runs very roleplay heavy, with a more serious air to characters and story. I’m not adverse to combat or silly plots, but I treat them as highlights rather than mainstays. Off the rails campaigns, with consequence-heavy player choice are my preferred way of play.

I am however, averse to rules-lawyering and power-gaming though. Not to the point of outlawing, but enough to give this disclaimer here: I want us all to have fun, and to think about rules and meta as little as possible. I plan to set aside specific time for discussion on rules and decisions before and after the game to make sure I don’t ignore any wants or wishes of my players- while keeping the game free flowing.

Now, finally at the end, the form link. I’ll be looking exclusively on that form, so please don’t send pms or posts. And, as i’ll stress for our whole potential friendship- relax and be honest. This has been a long post, and this will be a semi-long form. But I’m just another nerd looking to play make-believe with other nerds.

https://forms.gle/NBXKUQgwqMUK6esE9

EDIT: Aiming to respond around Monday night, just to give everyone time to complete the form
    Last edited by YuleC; August 27th, 2023 at 00:34.

Blog Entries
    You may also want to add what Fantasy Grounds license level the players will need to join.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Just to make sure everyone sees, I'm going to start working on responding to the forms on Monday night/Tuesday morning. I want to give those who work on the weekends a chance to see and respond

It might be better to make a separate post for each campaign, and include the game system as part of the post title.

Look at the template (in the stickies) to see the kind of information players are looking for.
    FredrikVladimir

Primarily looking for Mongoose Travellers 2e

Central Florida, USA

Thread Information