DICE PACKS BUNDLE

coding numbers per level...

Mods, First, If I am making too many posts please let me know. I am trying to keep each question specific.

I found this on the Wiki:

H[other tag] Half of the other tag bonus

X[other tag] Multiply other tag by X where X is 2-9

Adds an arbitrary number X to other tag. Works only in effects which supports a number as bonus type. Beware the space between the X and [other tag].

-[other tag] Negative the other tag bonus (including half and double)
    and I know that Q[other tag] will divide by 4

So If I have a BAB 11 then the following should be the results I believe (all decimals dropped)
    [HBAB] =5
    [3BAB] =33
    [-2BAB] =-22
    [QBAB] =2

I have Feat that you get +1 and +1 every 5 CL (so +2 @5, +3@10, +4@15, +5@20)
    Is there a way to do that?

DMG: 1 [QCL] is off by 1 (you get each step 1 CL early)

If you could force any decimal to always round up then DMG: 1 [QCL]

I was able to get Deadly Aim to work like this:

ATK:-1 [-QBAB]; DMG: 2 [QBAB] [QBAB]

where before I was creating an effect for each step, so I just am wanting to make sure I am not missing anything else.
    Last edited by Morenu; August 22nd, 2023 at 08:24.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

If you are using Kel's extended Automation extension you can put it as DMG: [^QCL]

Ah HAH! so that rounds up decimals? THANK YOU!
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    Mods, First, If I am making too many posts please let me know. I am trying to keep each question specific.
    Usually we do say keep threads to do with a specific issues/question. But as you appear to be asking lots of questions about doing effect/ability coding with specific extension/s enabled it would be better if you have a single thread related to all of these questions - with the first post clearly stating which extensions you're working with. Otherwise community members might waste their time responding without knowing your exact setup (I nearly did), and/or the Pathfinder 1st Edition subforum is going to fill up with threads with one/two post all around similar questions.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information