FG Spreadshirt Swag

Combat Expertise effect, with a twist

Hello, I’m new to the code in the game, so I don’t have a complete grasp of it yet. My character is in 1st ed Pathfinder and we’re using Mythic rules. I have the Combat Expertise feat and have just acquired the Mythic version of the feat. The regular feat gives a -1 to attack and a +1 to AC per every +4 of BAB (after the initial-1/+1). The Mythic feat gives a one time +2 to AC. I was wondering if this could be coded?

I found this on these boards: Combat Expertise; ATK: -1 [-QBAB] ,melee; AC: 1 [QBAB] dodge
    That looks awesome, but I have no idea if this scales or requires a change every 4 levels, plus this is only for the base Comb. Exp. and does not including the Mythic version.

I was wondering if this would fit the bill?
    Combat Expertise; ATK: -1 [-QBAB] ,melee; AC: +2, dodge; AC: 1 [QBAB] dodge

The more unfortunate thing is that I will not have access to my computer until this Friday, minutes before our game, so I can’t even run some tests.
    I was hoping someone out there has done something like this and has a simple answer, or if my second string would fit the bill.
    Thanks in advance for any help.
    FC

ANNDD I just learned something new...

This works for Mythic as you describe it (there were some commas that needed to go)

ATK: -1 [-QBAB] melee; AC: +2 dodge; AC: 1 [QBAB] dodge

This works for normal

ATK: -1 [-QBAB] melee; AC: 1 [QBAB] dodge
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Very cool! Thanks so much.��

no worries, I am having fun figuring out the coding. and I forgot about the Q (I knew Half and 2-9 multiplies...)
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Thread Information