FG Spreadshirt Swag

Group of 4 experienced players looking for a DM (Wednesday)

We've gotten a bunch of apps. thanks so much
    Last edited by Swifttobattle; August 21st, 2023 at 21:51.

Hi there!

I'd be interested to see if I could help you out! I've been DM-ing pretty regularly for a decade, most experience with 5e but also experience with other D&D editions, PF, and a couple other smaller TTRPGs. I can do Wednesdays at 9:30pm. How long of sessions do you typically have? Will this be a new campaign you're looking for me to design/put you into from scratch? Are you interested in any official/unofficial modules?

What would you be looking to use for voice chat and VTT? I typically use Discord and FG, and have an FG Ultimate license, but am open to other options if you need.

My IRL friends that I usually have a group with are having some varying scheduling issues, so I'm looking for a consistent and regular group to keep my skills sharp and help me keep enjoying the hobby while we're on hiatus. We usually play weekends though so even if we start back up it wouldn't interfere with this group time-wise. Let me know if it sounds like we might be a fit and we can find a time to sync up!

I should have updated this but we've got a bunch of emails so we are good, but thanks for posting

Thread Information