DICE PACKS BUNDLE

How to make an NPC have NO run die?

Remember this is all for NPCs.

I tried things like [Run -1d] (when set RunDie to d4)
    Tried [Run -99] (Nope, well... that at least sets the run value to the min = 1...)

I can Ctrl-Scroll up to d12 and down to d4, but I couldn't find a way to remove it entirely. In my WotD adventure, Zombies are supposed to not be able to run.

Now... I get the obvious solution: Don't click on run. I was just curious if there was a concept for "removing the run ability" on either Characters or NPCs via automation or editing the charsheet/npcsheet?

I don't think there is. In the WoTD module that I bought ages ago I remember the zombies being unable to run or get an Init card above 5, but only redrawing Init cards was automated.
    Games Running:
    WePF Second Darkness (Pathfinder 1e)
    Raven's Purge - Saturdays (Forbidden Lands)
    SavageWorlds Sci-Fi Sundays (SWADE)
    Savage Worlds Gameday Thursdays (SWADE)

Some (according to my email alerts) replied here saying “This command will set the run value to 0 indicating that they cannot run…” the m guessing it was deleted by him cos he found out otherwise? But was still curious what he was thinking the command was since I’ve not seen anything remotely on it other than RD reduction (min 1)

I can't make anything work.. but I did find a cool work around.

I created an hindrance called Zombie Shamble and set it to reduce the pace equal to the characters pace. Then I had the zombie run EVERY turn with a run die equal to their pace which resulted in a variable pace (a shamble) which I think is a pretty darn cool way to accomplish that, and if you set it to 1 less than their total they have a chance to occasionally get a small burst of speed (lunge)
    Last edited by DaddieCat; August 19th, 2023 at 05:15. Reason: Clarity, correction, spelling.

Quote Originally Posted by Varsuuk View Post
    Some (according to my email alerts) replied here saying “This command will set the run value to 0 indicating that they cannot run…” the m guessing it was deleted by him cos he found out otherwise? But was still curious what he was thinking the command was since I’ve not seen anything remotely on it other than RD reduction (min 1)
    It was a spammer. If you read the text closely, it doesn't completely make sense - and, as you note, there was no details to the command mentioned. More than likely created using AI.

Also, as a guideline, users can't delete posts - only moderators.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

That's worrying Varsuuk has been a long-time poster on the forums, maybe his account has been hacked
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    That's worrying Varsuuk has been a long-time poster on the forums, maybe his account has been hacked
    No... the person Varsuuk was replying to was a spammer.

Thread Information