STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: LFP PF 1e

If you're still looking for a member I'd be down to join. I'm the friend of Tikkui.

yep still looking, need 2-4 more still though, what class/race are you 2 planning on?

Most likely sorcer and a half-elf or half-orc.

Human Cleric

Hey,

I have a free Fantasy Grounds account, will that work out?

As for class and race, unless there's a need for a specific class/race combo or some meta requirement - I'd like to run something completely off the meta.
    I'd like to run a Drow psionic, for example, a Psychic Warrior / Soul Knife or perhaps a Mind-blade Magus.
    Will that work out?

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith123 View Post
    Hey,

I have a free Fantasy Grounds account, will that work out?

As for class and race, unless there's a need for a specific class/race combo or some meta requirement - I'd like to run something completely off the meta.
    I'd like to run a Drow psionic, for example, a Psychic Warrior / Soul Knife or perhaps a Mind-blade Magus.
    Will that work out?
    Character restrictions: No Gunslingers, No Summoners, no lone wolves, no to edgy characters (Core rulebook & Advanced players guide), No Evil aligned characters, The Players are heroes!

i'm not in this just posting his restrictions he said for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Vhok View Post
    Character restrictions: No Gunslingers, No Summoners, no lone wolves, no to edgy characters (Core rulebook & Advanced players guide), No Evil aligned characters, The Players are heroes!

i'm not in this just posting his restrictions he said for you.
    Hey Vhok,
    I've read what OP posted, I know.
    That been said, not everyone know about 3PP like psionics (Even if they became sort of 1PP at some point by Paizo).
    Also in my experience its best to ask anyways, unless its a complete kitbag question like "Can I play a fighter?"

Anyways, thanks for your input

I'd be interested if you're still looking for players. You said "mostly core." Does that mean you're open to Elephant in the Room?

Thread Information