DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: LFP PF 1e

LFP PF 1e

FG License: GM (Me) Has Standard (everyone requires a Standard/Ultimate license).
    Game System: Pathfinder 1e.

Time Zone: GMT.
    Day of week and time: Wednesdays - 7pm - 10pm. (can change if majority need a different day)
    If new game, planned start date: When reached required player count a week after session 0.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly.
    Term: until AP is finished.

Text or Voice: Voice.
    Voice software used: Discord.
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? i don't mind but all players must agree.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 or as provided in the AP.
    Number of Players in game & needed: 4-6.
    Character starting level & equipment: level 1 & Max gold for class.
    Character restrictions: No Gunslingers, No Summoners, no lone wolves, no to edgy characters (Core rulebook & Advanced players guide), No Evil aligned characters, The Players are heroes!

Details of your scenario: i will be running the Rise of the Runelords Adventure path by paizo mostly as written.

Im Py the GM i've had many years of expirience running d&d, pathfinder, traveller and many more systems, I am an older'ish guy looking for a new group as Covid happened and messed up my previous group. I'm quite new to FGU so would appreciate any help my players can give me in that regard and help me tell a fun story for everyone.

i do not mind new or veteran players in my game as i'm happy to teach the rules as we go.

Feel free to add a little about yourself here to or DM me if you don't want to share to much here. I will get back to people as quickly as i can.

Current player count 0 - 4/6

Thank you!
    Last edited by M0d1usPy; August 14th, 2023 at 18:01.

Just a bump to see if there is any interest in forming a group.

Funny, running this tuesdays for some close friends. Love to join as a player :3 and I know one other who might want to join as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikkui View Post
    Funny, running this tuesdays for some close friends. Love to join as a player :3 and I know one other who might want to join as well.
    I happy for you to bring a friend but just so your aware its gmt time and everyone needs a standard/ultimate license, just need a couple more players to get things more concrete but if you and your friend want to post here what class/race you'd like to play and any other deets you feel might help. Also i'm not adverse to running either ad&d2e (set in mystara 1e) or traveller mg2e if people dont want pathfinder 1e.
    Last edited by M0d1usPy; August 14th, 2023 at 23:58.

your post says LFG which means your a player looking for a group to join, it should be titled LFM, as in your looking for more players. possibly why your getting little interest

Im confused. Why do the players need a ultimate upgrade of their own? If you're a player you go by what the host has installed?

And yea. it be 2pm to 5pm my time is all. Very do able.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikkui View Post
    Im confused. Why do the players need a ultimate upgrade of their own? If you're a player you go by what the host has installed?
    The GM has a Standard license so players will need their own license - either Standard or Ultimate.

RIGHT, I forgot about that. Feels dumb XD

Its all good happens to us all, any idea what class/race you would be interested in playing?

Thread Information