5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Noob looking for games!

Im available every night from 6pm-12pm EST and am looking to play low lvl charecter 3.5 D & D games. I can play anytime on the weekend also.

Im married with kids and very reliable. Hit me up if you need a player for any game. Doesnt HAVE to be what I listed above thats just what I would LIKE to play atm.

Thanks!!

Email + [email protected]

There's a Babylon 5 game using Fantasy Grounds II on Sundays 8pm (GMT+0). A fair number of my players are afternoon gamers on the other side of the pond. The system is a d20 derivative, so if you're familiar with the basics of d20 then you should be fine. You don't need to buy anything, just turn up. I've got reference information up when in the game; so if you just want to observe the first session and think about a character you're welcome.

In the game, there's currently a Narn Warrior/Agent, a Human Officer/Agent, a Human Telepath and a Brakiri Trader.

Character classes are Agent, Diplomat, Lurker, Officer, Ranger, Scientist, Telepath, Trader and Worker.

I've added you to the calendar, so you can have a look. Let me know if you're interested.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Im not a Babylon 5 fan but I might give it a shot. I know nothing about it at all. What rule set are you using and is it a actual book or a homebrew deal?

Sounds cool either way!

The game is a d20 OGL derivative from Mongoose. You're welcome to drop by and observe for the next session, see if you're interested.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

jthm0138
    Post removed by user
    Last edited by jthm0138; March 14th, 2008 at 00:11.

Wow that sounds cool and the time isnt an issue. Ill send you a PM, can you send me an invite plz??

jthm0138
    Post removed by user
    Last edited by jthm0138; March 14th, 2008 at 00:11.

Thread Information