DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Pinebox Middle School Setting - Feeback and Bug Reports

Pinebox Middle School Setting is now available for Fantasy Grounds Unity.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...hp?id=S2P10331

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2...Middle_School/

This has mostly .webm graphics (so they will share with players faster for when you wanna show 'em the scarey beast about to wipe them out!)

Please post any bugs and other feedback here. Thanks.

New campaign. Only Pinebox Middle School setting extension loaded. Had the following warnings and errors:
    [7/21/2023 10:38:23 PM] [WARNING] font: Could not find TTF font file. (Pinebox Middle School) (graphics/graphics_fonts.xml) (graphics/fonts/Hey August.ttf)
    [7/21/2023 10:38:23 PM] [WARNING] font: Could not find TTF font file. (Pinebox Middle School) (graphics/graphics_fonts.xml) (graphics/fonts/Hey August.ttf)
    [7/21/2023 10:38:23 PM] [ERROR] icon: Could not find image file (graphics/icons/dm-squirrel-31.png) for icon (dmsquirrel_logo). [Pinebox Middle School] [graphics/graphics_icons.xml]
    [7/21/2023 10:38:23 PM] [ERROR] icon: Could not find image file (graphics/icons/pbwildcard_on.png) for icon (wildcard). [Pinebox Middle School] [graphics/graphics_icons.xml]
    [7/21/2023 10:38:23 PM] [ERROR] icon: Could not find image file (graphics/icons/pbwildcard_off.png) for icon (nowildcard). [Pinebox Middle School] [graphics/graphics_icons.xml]

Quote Originally Posted by similarly View Post
    New campaign. Only Pinebox Middle School setting extension loaded. Had the following warnings and errors:
    [7/21/2023 10:38:23 PM] [ERROR] icon: Could not find image file (graphics/icons/dm-squirrel-31.png) for icon (dmsquirrel_logo). [Pinebox Middle School] [graphics/graphics_icons.xml]
    [7/21/2023 10:38:23 PM] [ERROR] icon: Could not find image file (graphics/icons/pbwildcard_on.png) for icon (wildcard). [Pinebox Middle School] [graphics/graphics_icons.xml]
    [7/21/2023 10:38:23 PM] [ERROR] icon: Could not find image file (graphics/icons/pbwildcard_off.png) for icon (nowildcard). [Pinebox Middle School] [graphics/graphics_icons.xml]
    Thanks. It won't break anything but I will investigate when I get back from holiday (about 2 weeks).

Are you loading more than 1 setting?

No, just pinebox middle school setting. No worries if it takes time. I'll be going on holiday before too long, and won't be playing before then. Just checking out the new games right now.

No, just pinebox middle school setting. No worries if it takes time. I'll be going on holiday before too long, and won't be playing before then. Just checking out the new games right now.
    Pushed a Hotfix for this, it is working correctly now.
    I also added a button on the 2nd page of Campaign Setup to load the Pinebox Middle School Rules to save hunting through the Modules window.

Thank you! Much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Pushed a Hotfix for this, it is working correctly now.
    I also added a button on the 2nd page of Campaign Setup to load the Pinebox Middle School Rules to save hunting through the Modules window.
    I'm updated fantasy grounds, but I'm still having the same errors. Is that hotfix not up yet?

I'm updated fantasy grounds, but I'm still having the same errors. Is that hotfix not up yet?
    It hasn't been released yet. You can check the latest Release Updates thread in the City Hall forum to see if updates have been made available.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    It hasn't been released yet. You can check the latest Release Updates thread in the City Hall forum to see if updates have been made available.
    Thank you! I hadn't realized it wasn't actually up yet. Thanks again for the work getting that released. I look forward to it!

Hey Jiminimonka, what is included with this is it just the core PDF or does it include other things such as archetypes, adventures, etc.

Thread Information