DICE PACKS BUNDLE

How do I add more than one crew and at least one passenger to vehicles?

Getting ready for FGA Founder's Day Weekend VI. I am going to run Trailer Park Shark Attack! It uses boats for some of the encounters. Is there any way to add Passengers to the vehicles? Does it help with any automation?

Easiest way get this: Fantasy Grounds Forge - 4C: Chillhelms Chase & Combat Collection
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Outside of Chillhelm's cool extension, the only way I can think of is to create dummy weapons on the vehicle and assign the character to the weapons. Name the weapons the position in the boat (aft starboard, fore port).

Chillhelms extension works perfectly for Vehicles at the moment. My Rifts players have a Coalition Mark IV APC which has 3 mounted weapons and I can assign each player to a different weapon and the driver can focus on not crashing.

Thanks for the advice everyone, bennies all around! I have that extension and I will look into it's function. No mounted weapons on the boats so I suppose I can just assign Unstable Platform to the occupants. I want to do some stuff with The Last Parsec and I know the mechanics for vehicles will be required for one of the sessions I am thinking of.

The only reason automation matters that I have been able to tell is if you have mounted weapons on the vehicle itself and you want players to be able to mount those weapons and use their Shooting or whatever rolls to fire them.

In order to do that just unlock the vehicle sheet and drag a player them from the tracker onto that weapon in the Mounted Weapons section on the Vehicle Combat tab. Its not obvious like the pilot slot is where you see "Drop PC or NPC link" at the top. If you don't have a specific player mounting the weapon, it assumes that the pilot is making the rolls.

If a player is shooting their own weapon, the automation triggers from the player sheet. If the player is shooting the mounted weapon, the automation is triggered from the vehicle sheet.

Hope that makes sense!

Thread Information