5E Character Create Playlist

Players choosing themes

Hi everyone! I use this VTT for more than 1.5 years and I'm very happy with it. Some things are still could be improved (I'd like, for example, if character sheet closely resemble what official sheets look), but overall this is the VTT that fully bring me what I want.

But one thing that surelly I would love to have is an ability for players to choose select themes. For example, most of my players love "Heart" theme, but some love simple grey. It would be nice if people could choose themes they like. Is there something like that in the works or will it be implemented at all in the future?

Thank you very much for all hard work you, developers, have done and you, community, that made a lot of things possible!

Welcome to the FG forums!

This would require a massive changed to the underlying FG architecture, so it may not happen for some time - if it happens at all. To let the FG devs know that you're interested in something like this, you can vote for a similar request in the FG Wishlist here: http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=139772
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information