STAR TREK 2d20

Line of sight Issues

Concerning line of sight tools, previously adding windows and doors to walls was a easy as draw line/box where desired and the program would remove the section of wall where the window/door was placed (which was an excellent quality of life addition that I didn't know I needed). Currently the wall remains running through the window/door like it did prior to the upgrade, but removing the unneeded wall inside the window/door cause many sections of wall to randomly disappear and often adds new layers to the image record, further complicating the line of sight implementation. It was working fine before I updated tonight, the last time I updated before that was 6/26. For frame of reference. If any more info is needed I'll try to add as I'm able.

I can replicate this. The clipper tool seems no longer to function properly when drawing a box across a line. If I draw a single line and then draw a door the line inside the door does not go away. If I draw an L shaped wall and then draw a door along one axis the line is cut but loins the third and first points together. If I draw a rectangle and place a door then parts of the rectangle which should remain are removed.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Yup, this is the same issue as in this thread.

Thread Information