DICE PACKS BUNDLE

possible to pass homebrew modules?

we finished up a home brewed mini module i slapped together, that is a prequel to the current campaign we are running. we had 2 players gone last week, so i put together what WAS suppose to be a 1 shot, but my phuqing OCD went off, and yeah.......it turned in to a full blown module, lmao.

the players had a blast, literally loved the whole idea behind the module. it starts out at an abandoned NCR archeological dig in the CA desert, near palm springs, and ends in a nuclear waste dump site, deep under ground, where Zetan, the alien, has mind controlled some Sons of Atom. i believe i created my favorite puzzle room too.

i have it all put together in FGU, story, images, maps, etc. 75% custom made by me. i had to bum a few maps, but added my own assets, after all, this WAS suppose to be a quick 1 shot! lol.

so my question is.......how can i just pass this on to other GMs? so that it s all ready to go in FGU for them, and they have to do nothing to do but start it up? is there a file some where i can copy and pass?

danke

Export your campaign as a module. Make sure that you have permission to share any intellectual property (images, text, tokens, maps, portraits, etc). If you don't know then assume you don't have permission and remove those items before sharing.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

every image i have, i added more stuff too, so that makes it mine? no phuqing idea, and i really do not care. not like i am trying to make "the root of all evil" ie money, on this. just trying to pass on a great, short adventure, since there is a VERY limited choice of adventures in the 1st place around here!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Immelmann View Post
    every image i have, i added more stuff too, so that makes it mine? no phuqing idea, and i really do not care. not like i am trying to make "the root of all evil" ie money, on this. just trying to pass on a great, short adventure, since there is a VERY limited choice of adventures in the 1st place around here!!!!!!!!
    It is irrelevant whether you are making money from it.
    If you are adding things to a copyright image it generally does not make it your image (this is not always true).
    Exporting is how you create a mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Immelmann View Post
    I appreciate you're just trying to share something with the community. Adding "more stuff" to someone else's IP doesn't make it yours. Neither does passing on someone else's IP for free circumvent copyright. We're very protective of other people's intellectual property and their copyright around here - as should everyone.

If you want to pass on your adventure, you can remove the items that aren't part of a community commons (or similar) license or that you don't have permission from the author/artist/cartographer. Maybe make suggestions in the FG module for type of image/map people can use - for example, "Use a suitable map for a march here..."
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information