FG Spreadshirt Swag

impromptu SW game tonight? (saturday 1/26)

I was invited to a poker game tonight, but I'd rather play some savage worlds

PM me if you want to login and join in. My soon-to-be wife will play, so we could get by with as few as one more player, but I would prefer as many as there are interested. If you don't have a character in mind, choose one from my website www.pisian.com

Ohh, my time zone is pacific standard time (gmt-8)
    Last edited by longarms; January 26th, 2008 at 22:13.

What time, I would be game,depending on the time frame...

Sandeman
    Ultimate Licence holder

I've had FG for so LONG I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT!

But I'm learning!

I could start the game as early as two hours from now (6pm pacific), and as late as 8:30pm.

Hmmm... 8:30 pacific leaves me at 12 PM my time. Sounds good to me, if I can give it a go.

I have read the rules.... but now it is a matter of putting them into practice I guess.

Sandeman
    Ultimate Licence holder

I've had FG for so LONG I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT!

But I'm learning!

Just to be clear, I said that the start time could be either 6pm or 8:30pm, or anytime in between.

I didn't mention an end time, but most FG games seem to last about 3-4 hours.

I wouldn't mind sitting in. I am working on some feature for the ruleset and would love to watch more games in action (besides the weekly ones I run).

Okay, we have two players so the improptu game will start in one hour (7:30pm pacific).

If anyone out there still wants to join us, PM me...

Thread Information