Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Wfrp

Wfrp

Alright folks, I'm looking for three or four players for a game of WFRP. Fridays or Saturdays are best for me, evening or any time respectively.

I'm working on some things for the game at the moment and will be for a few hours. I've got the game server up if anyone should happen to see this post and wants to chat further.

Alias:
    bold wand xeno gate

Pusher

Hey,
    I tried to play before, but things kept coming up. I'd love to try again, though.
    Fridays and Sat are good for me. Let me know when you have the server up next.
    "...for that amount of planetary debris to arrive on Earth by chance alone, the original planet Krypton must have been about the size of a galactic supercluster." -Nick Lowe

Great, we have two for Friday evenings. One more and it's a go.

For anyone interested I'll have the server up again tonight at 9pm EST for an hour or so.

I'll be there. Same alias?
    "...for that amount of planetary debris to arrive on Earth by chance alone, the original planet Krypton must have been about the size of a galactic supercluster." -Nick Lowe

In for a penny

I would love to play. I am new to Fantasy Grounds, but I am very experienced with WHFRP (years and years of it) and the lore thereof. Let me know when you would like to get started.

Sillius,

Create a PC as follows: any race but elves, choose a career, 5 free advances. Voila! Join us Fiday at 9pm EST for our first session. Same alias as noted above.

Pusher

Version

I'm there, looking forward to it. Just to confirm the obvious, this is WHFRP2, Ja?

2nd Edition. Da!

I can't tell you how cool it is seeing so many WRFP games going. It's the best "thank you" to all the people that keyed in the data that I can imagine.
    Ultimate License
    Rulesets by NezziR:
    WFRP2 for FGI, WFRP2 for FGII, Dark Heresy for FGII,
    Savage Fallout for FGII and Savage Worlds, FGII help mod.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/fgvtt/files

Everyone wants to play but nobody actually plays which is a damn shame.

Thread Information