DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Possible issues with C&C ruleset on Fantasy Grounds 4.4.0 (2023-06-13)

I ran my C&C campaign a couple of nights ago, right after FGU 4.4 came out, and a few things went wonky in the session. The only one that I can articulate clearly is that when pushing NPCs from an encounter into the combat tracker, they no longer get their hit points calculated. I use the "random" setting for NPC HP generation. It was definitely working OK last week. There are also some weird messages that come up in the logs when I first open the game, which might explain the issue and point to a few others:

[6/15/2023 4:46:30 PM] s'DesktopManager.setSidebarDockCategoryIconColor - DEPRECATED - 2023-05-30 - Use ColorManager.setSidebarCategoryIconColor'
    [6/15/2023 4:46:30 PM] s'DesktopManager.setSidebarDockCategoryTextColor - DEPRECATED - 2023-05-30 - Use ColorManager.setSidebarCategoryTextColor'
    [6/15/2023 4:46:30 PM] s'DesktopManager.setSidebarDockIconColor - DEPRECATED - 2023-05-30 - Use ColorManager.setSidebarRecordIconColor'
    [6/15/2023 4:46:30 PM] s'DesktopManager.setSidebarDockTextColor - DEPRECATED - 2023-05-30 - Use ColorManager.setSidebarRecordTextColor'
    [6/15/2023 4:46:30 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "CnCRPG:scripts/manager_combat2.lua"]:9: attempt to call field 'setCustomAddNPC' (a nil value)

Any idea who might be able to help work this out? I'll try to also go find the project on github.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by atanamar; June 15th, 2023 at 23:11. Reason: Clarification

Welcome to the forums

The first thing to check is whether you are using any extensions; and whether the errors appear without any extensions.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I only use one extension, but when I turn it off and load the game I still see the same logs and have the same issues.
    Thanks!

Please reach out to the developer identified in the Forge for that ruleset. It looks like they are using some old functions that were deprecated several versions ago, and recently removed.

Regards,
    JPG

Import Image Button Missing

I have the same issues plus one other.

Has the Import Image button been purposefully removed, or is this something else I need to report? It used to be at the top of the images selector within FGU.

Thank you.

It's now a small blue up arrow at the bottom of the images window rather than a big button at the top of the window.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    It's now a small blue up arrow at the bottom of the images window rather than a big button at the top of the window.
    Well for the love of..... you know I stared that that panel for 4-5 hours yesterday and never saw that button. I see it now. Thanks, and my apologies. I can't imagine how many other questions like this hound you everyday.

Thread Information