DICE PACKS BUNDLE

looking for European Game

Hello everyone. I'm 22 years old and looking for a D&D or Sci-Fi game. Had some troubles in the past from trying to stay awake during american games to work committments but I will post the following times and can make these for definate:

Tuesday: 7PM - 1AM GMT
    Wednesday: 7PM - 1AM GMT
    Friday: 7PM - 1AM GMT
    Saturday: 7PM - 1AM GMT
    Sunday: 7PM - 1AM GMT

Unfortunately do not use Skype but would consider investigating it as an option. I am a big fan of D&D and fantasy settings, as well as space opera, I put a lot of detail and involvement into my characters and a blend of action and roleplaying is perfect for me. If anybody knows of a game where I would suit please message me.

Unfortunately both campaigns I run during your times are full up But should an opening happen, I'll be sure to let you know!

That said, if you're willing to try Savage Worlds, Waldo Pepper is running Friday sessions during the slots you posted...he's got a thread round here SOMEWHERE...
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

Yes. I run a sci-fi game (it's my own setting drawing upon a couple classic sci-fi RPG settings), using the Savage Worlds rules. The campaign only started last Friday so it's brand new.

We play every other Friday from 8-11pm GMT. The next game is on Feb. 1st. If you're interested in joining, drop me a PM.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Gaming Brouhaha
    Time Zone: GMT+1

Thread Information