DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Looking for group with specific playstyle

I'm available Mondays or Thursdays anytime after 4pm US Central time or most nights, except Sunday, after 10pm until whenever (my night schedule coincides with Aussie time).
    I've played D&D (a long time ago, not interested anymore); WFRP ed 1, 2, and 4; Call of Cthulhu; GURPS; Paranoia; Savage Worlds; Star Wars d6; Shadowrun; Cyberpunk; and Mongoose Traveler in addition to several more obscure games. I'm open to quite a wide variety of systems. NO D&D, PF, or other d20 systems.
    I'm looking for a long-term campaign (measured in years, not months), only homebrew (no boring modules), open-world sandbox only, where the PC's drive the narrative and are free to develop their characters beyond simple "adventuring" and aren't railroaded into doing what the GM has 'planned'.
    I've been doing this for decades and love to develop characters, not caricatures, and i don't play the same character twice. Not interested in PG games, mature audiences only. Also, not interested in playing with bigots or racists.
    I need a game with a flexible GM; someone who can think on their feet and run a game on the fly, ever ready for whatever their players are prepared to do.
    I realize this is very specific and some may think i'm asking too much. But this is how i run my games and would love to finally be able to play in a campaign similar to what i've created in the past
    Message me on Discord if you got a spot: knuckleballned#7420

I sent you a DM.
    Last edited by Griffonbait; June 14th, 2023 at 01:46.

Griffonbait
    Socially Distanced since 08/2008 C.E.

Preferred Rule Systems:
    — D&D (any); RM2, RMFRP; SM2, SM:P; PF2, SF; +++
    — SWRPG (FFG); Genesys; L5R (FFG), WFRP (3rd Ed, FFG)

Discord: griffonbait
    Ultimate Licenses: FGC + FGU, FoundryVTT, ++

Timezone: Aussie Central Standard Time (ACST) (UTC +8.5, +9.5 daylight savings time)
    Playtime: Prefer 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM ACST

Currently:
    — GMing: RMFRP Weekly, Friday 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM [FGU];
    — Playing:

Thread Information