Hello, reader! I am here to tell you that I have been working with some friends and have created a Westmarch-style open-world roleplay server we call Shuidale! We offer character creation will no limits to what is allowed to be played, and you can become anything you wish to be with enough hard work and determination. Our team of Moderators and Dungeon Masters are happy to help interact with you through their characters and the world itself. The continent of Shuidale is ruled by a tyrannical and totalistic government that seeks to take away freedom from any and everyone, but their reach is only so far, and Vandale is just outside their reach where a resistance movement is brewing. Come join us as we try to give the people the true freedom they deserve! Make friends and join in a party, or go lone wolf. The choices are all yours. Currently seeking players and DMs who'd love to give our wonderful players a challenge

If you are interested come on by the server and check it out. We are looking for Players and DMs alike https://discord.gg/rkG4mUTYyu

If you aren't interested, I'd like to ask you to please upvote this still so others who may be interested can see it.