DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP: Looking for 4 Players for DnD 5e homebrew Campaign, Mondays 7pm-11pm

FG License: FGU Ultimate
    Game System: 5e

Time Zone: EST
    Day of week and time: Every Monday or Tuesday from starting anywhere between 3-7pm.
    If new game, planned start date: When enough players are found and the game is ready.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Session is held every week.
    Term: Long Term

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live-streamed? No.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50 Combat 50 Roleplay
    Number of Players in-game & needed: 4 ((4/5 Slots Available))
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 3
    Game Rating: 18+ for Adult Content, Situations and Descriptions.

Details of your scenario: This is a campaign for those who like Dungeons, Dragons, and Dinosaurs alike. A campaign that features action, horror, adventure, and humor. A homebrew world that explores topics such as war and conflict, seafare and travel, strategy and diplomacy, mystery solving, multiple different cultures and empires to explore, homebrew races and subraces, and much more. The players must work together to uncover dark secrets of those threatening to topple the world as well as aid each other on their personal quests, while at the same time, undertake missions within regional conflicts and dig deep into the world's lore and their personal character backstories alike. The players will also be exploring a strange continent that is not dominated by Humans, but instead mostly Dragonborn and Saurians((Various Dinosaur Races)). So if you are interested do let me know and comment below why you're interested as well as your character concept.

Link to Gamecalendar page: ?
    Last edited by Limedragon27; June 11th, 2023 at 14:49.

This looks interesting. What are player options going to be like?

Glad to hear. As far as player options go I have all the official races available plus some homebrew races and subraces. As far as classes you can pick any class you want. Players in this campaign have total creative freedom to make their character the way they want.

Well, traipsing around a dinosaur world sounds pretty fun, and I do like campaigns with a bit of political intrigue. As for my character concept, not sure yet. It would probably depend on the amount of social interaction or wilderness exploration and what other players might be playing. I have a few character ideas in mind.

A few character types I might want to try: Beast Barbarian, Divine Sorcerer, Glamour Bard or various types of Cleric

Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSnake View Post
    Well, traipsing around a dinosaur world sounds pretty fun, and I do like campaigns with a bit of political intrigue. As for my character concept, not sure yet. It would probably depend on the amount of social interaction or wilderness exploration and what other players might be playing. I have a few character ideas in mind.

A few character types I might want to try: Beast Barbarian, Divine Sorcerer, Glamour Bard or various types of Cleric
    I'm happy to hear you find the concept interesting! All your ideas sound good because as of right now there is one other player and he is a either a Assassin or Phantom Rogue. In the game there will be a lot of long distance travel and wilderness exploring, as well as social interaction and seafare.

Update: Tuesdays are now available as well as Mondays.

Wanting to play Tuesday nights

Looking to play after 6 pm. Been playing dnd since 90s and online for 3-4 years. I would like to play a dragon born rogue/cleric kinda Indiana jonea type. He is skill monkey, support, knowledge, and can still fight.. I have access to most all of dnd beyond source books I can share. Please let me know if your interested, I also have about 80-90 other character concepts made if that one would not work.

Quote Originally Posted by floridaks View Post
    Looking to play after 6 pm. Been playing dnd since 90s and online for 3-4 years. I would like to play a dragon born rogue/cleric kinda Indiana jonea type. He is skill monkey, support, knowledge, and can still fight.. I have access to most all of dnd beyond source books I can share. Please let me know if your interested, I also have about 80-90 other character concepts made if that one would not work.
    An Indian Jones style rogue cleric would be interesting for this world, I'd be happy to welcome you into the game.

Ah yes, so I've been thinking about playing a Glamour Bard, multiclassing into Shepherd Druid. Focusing on Enchantment/mind control as bard, animal control and summoning as druid. Playing her as a kind of Poison Ivy style character.

I think your idea sounds very interesting and unique. I'm curious to see where it goes. I think it would be interesting to play a druid in this kind of environment.

Thread Information