FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by mattvictim View Post
    Fantastic extension!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mattvictim View Post
    FOne request... (no idea how difficult this is to do):

Would it be possible to have the new "Description/Links:" field to scale in size vertically when the window is expanded?
    Unfortunately, the current layout of the Encounter window across multiple rulesets doesn't lend itself to easily having the formatted text field as resizable vertically.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks to Trenloe for this really useful extension! I use it to link a parcel with the loot and some General description of the behaviour of the members of the encounter as a Group. This cleans up story entries in my case. Thank you for sharing this!

Quote Originally Posted by Elawyn View Post
    Thanks to Trenloe for this really useful extension! I use it to link a parcel with the loot and some General description of the behaviour of the members of the encounter as a Group. This cleans up story entries in my case. Thank you for sharing this!
    Thanks for the feedback. Glad to hear you're making good use of the extension.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hi,

in 5ed the button to shift the encounter to CT and map is missing as soon I use this extension? Can you please look into this bug (see attachment)?
    Thanks
    Micael
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by micael View Post
    Hi,

in 5ed the button to shift the encounter to CT and map is missing as soon I use this extension? Can you please look into this bug (see attachment)?
    Thanks
    Micael
    Works fine for me. Another extension is probably causing a clash. Try it in a brand new campaign without any extensions.

Looks like the new updates have caused some errors when opening the encounter window.
    Last edited by nephranka; September 2nd, 2023 at 13:04.

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Looks likr the new updates have caused some errors when opening the encounter window.
    Thanks for letting me know this issue with the D&D 5E ruleset. I've uploaded a fix to the extensions in the FG Forge - please run an update.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Thanks for letting me know this issue with the D&D 5E ruleset. I've uploaded a fix to the extensions in the FG Forge - please run an update.
    Looks like you got it. Thanks!

Hi,
    where can I find a 5ed compatible encounter description? In forge I found only this one? With 5ed the extension is missing the golden arrow to move all to map/combat tracker... see file

Quote Originally Posted by micael View Post
    Hi,
    where can I find a 5ed compatible encounter description? In forge I found only this one? With 5ed the extension is missing the golden arrow to move all to map/combat tracker... see file
    Sorry you're having issues, I can't recreate this - it appears fine for me (see screenshot below).

Please try in a brand new 5E test campaign without any extensions enabled.

Thread Information