Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Or try this extension. It includes a basic "psionics" windowclass.
    thanks a bunch
    I tried all three codes the extensions load up with no errors but it will only show two window class sidebar ext at a time. I have to disable one that shows up to get the third ext to show in its place, super weird. all the ext work fine in any combo with only one other ext loaded with any of the example codes. just two at a time. weird all none sidebar window class ext doesn't have this issue. I also tested all three ext with all three codes on CoreRpg same issue. I can record, and post a video of it if you want. I'm taking a long smoke break before I post the video! oh, I also tried to load ext I didn't create like the sidebar demo, the file you gave me the same thing happened.
    "When in doubt wing it!"
    "cool, a different error code finally making some progress!"

Make sure that your extensions all have unique names in the extension.xml file; and also make sure that every global script in every extension has a unique name.

It sounds like you are running multiple extensions that are defining global scripts with the same name, which means that only one will get run.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Make sure that your extensions all have unique names in the extension.xml file; and also make sure that every global script in every extension has a unique name.

It sounds like you are running multiple extensions that are defining global scripts with the same name, which means that only one will get run.

Regards,
    JPG
    holy crap I never checked the ext.xml I check them all thanks
    "When in doubt wing it!"

I rechecked everything including the ext xml files no issues were found. I think it's a bug or something.
    "When in doubt wing it!"

Quote Originally Posted by twoditdmonk View Post
    I rechecked everything including the ext xml files no issues were found. I think it's a bug or something.
    Please upload the three extensions you're using that have this issue.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Please upload the three extensions you're using that have this issue.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1N5R...ew?usp=sharing
    "When in doubt wing it!"

sorry here's the fixed sidebar label category on all of them.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yvH...ew?usp=sharing
    "When in doubt wing it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post

@twoditdmonk - this is exactly the issue that's occurring.

Mythology and Psionics both have the same global script name "DataLibrary": <script name="DataLibrary" ...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

@twoditdmonk - this is exactly the issue that's occurring.

Mythology and Psionics both have the same global script name "DataLibrary": <script name="DataLibrary" ...
    thanks so much, you're a lifesaver! I had no idea that each script had to have a different name. Plus I didn't
    realize I did that! Normally I wouldn't do that when I code. Now I can increase my workflow on them thanks a bunch.
    "When in doubt wing it!"

Or try this extension. It includes a basic "psionics" windowclass.
    I used this extension to create some sidebars for the Star Trek ruleset. Currently it's for personal use, but if I wanted to share it for free, would I be allowed to? It has a copyright notice in the xml file, but other files mention a license.html that does not exist.

Thread Information