STAR TREK 2d20

How to activate the "Well Rested" status?

Our party is curious how we can apply the well rested status onto our party members which adds a temporary +2 hp bonus. Any suggestions are appreciated and thanks for the patience with our new group.
    FGU Ultimate|OGL 1.0a forever | Open RPG Creative (ORC) license!
    I play and GM everything and anything!
    Come join me and make some memories of another life.
    DMing Curse of Strahd with 6 wonderful people.
    Playing 5e in Midgard with Sir Greystone
    Playing Rolemaster and Fallout 2d20 with GM Max
    Playing Against the Darkmaster with Kergan
    Solo Roleplaying to become a better GM and experiment with systems that aren't as popular.

The wiki is a wealth of information on what tools are available when using the system.

https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...vanced+Effects

The MAXHP: # effect is a great way of introducing a temporary bonus or you can add health by using the editor on the character sheet.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thank you, it won't let me add more to your reputation but I will when it will allow me next!
    Solo Roleplaying to become a better GM and experiment with systems that aren't as popular.

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    The wiki is a wealth of information on what tools are available when using the system.

The MAXHP: # effect is a great way of introducing a temporary bonus or you can add health by using the editor on the character sheet.
    Yeah we would have to use an effect because he fallout coding doesn't allow us to modify hp, at least without adding to our Endurance stat which breaks the game in other areas.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalChillness View Post
    ...because he fallout coding doesn't allow us to modify hp...
    According to the Wiki you can. Look at the Mods section (and the screenshot above it) - you can apply a mod to HP via the editor.

Wiki entry: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...t#Healing-Roll
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by MentalChillness View Post
    Yeah we would have to use an effect because he fallout coding doesn't allow us to modify hp, at least without adding to our Endurance stat which breaks the game in other areas.
    Hi Jack,
    I use the "Effects" option myself as it only takes a couple of seconds to drag and drop the effect onto a PC:

Effects.jpg

But you can modify Damage resistance and HP through the editor. You probably already know where it is, but if not here is how to get to it:

Open the character sheet to the combat tab:

Char Sheet Combat Tab.jpg

Click on the word "WEAPONS" at the top of the bottom box:

Char Sheet Combat Tab 2.jpg

and the Editor box will replace the Weapons box. From there you can modify all that stuff you guys have been looking to modify:
    Char Sheet Editor.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Urqy View Post
    Hi Jack,
    I use the "Effects" option myself as it only takes a couple of seconds to drag and drop the effect onto a PC:

Effects.jpg

But you can modify Damage resistance and HP through the editor. You probably already know where it is, but if not here is how to get to it:

Open the character sheet to the combat tab:

Char Sheet Combat Tab.jpg

Click on the word "WEAPONS" at the top of the bottom box:

Char Sheet Combat Tab 2.jpg

and the Editor box will replace the Weapons box. From there you can modify all that stuff you guys have been looking to modify:
    Char Sheet Editor.jpg
    Thank you very much gentlemen for making our games run much more smooth which makes our group have more fun!

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post

INCORRECT!!

as GM, i am NOT allowed to adjust a players HP. i am NOT allowed to use the cntrl scroll wheel, or clicking and typing in the new number. there are A LOT of things i can not change on the character sheet, like the D factor EG. i am allowed to change things like skill values or SPECIALs, but almost NOTHING is editable on the combat tab.

EDIT: OMFG!!! seriously???? i have a pen icon, that i click on, that brings up the editor mode on the character sheet, so i can change things like SPECIAL or skill level. no such icon exists on the combat tab. why? because some one thought it would be a SMART IDEA to NOT use the pen icon to bring up the editor, BUT PHUQING HIDE IT BEHIND THE WORD WEAPON???????????????????????????????????????????? ????????? fire that person. NEVER let them work in the industry again!!!!! lmfao
    Last edited by Immelmann; June 11th, 2023 at 16:36.

Thread Information