FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by MentalChillness View Post
    Thank you for all the work you've done. I'm happy that we even have the ability to play Cypher on FG and our own spot on the forum now. I'd like to start working on creating some of the books for FGU as modules but I understand they can't be shared until MCG licenses it to Smiteworks. As someone who owns ALL the Numenera and The Strange books, and am halfway through the Cypher System books, our community is growing and I appreciate all the work you've put into it
    You're very welcome! A good amount of the cypher system is under an SRD (posted by Trenloe a new posts up) that would likely mean that you can indeed share some of that work, and Moon Wizard said that if we put together an SRD module he'd add that to FG for free.

As for converting, the next two updates I'm working on will be focused on getting the ruleset to a place where everything in the books can be entered into FG. Next up on my docket is getting Items, Types, Descriptors, Foci, and Flavors filled out with all the data they need. Once that's in place you'll be able to transcribe basically anything in the game (at least the stuff I've seen, and I only have the core Cypher rulebook).

All that to say: as I add more features to the ruleset you'll likely need to go back and do passes over certain things to link it all up. But that will probably be pretty quick if you've already got it all made.

Quote Originally Posted by Saagael View Post

As for converting, the next two updates I'm working on will be focused on getting the ruleset to a place where everything in the books can be entered into FG. Next up on my docket is getting Items, Types, Descriptors, Foci, and Flavors filled out with all the data they need. Once that's in place you'll be able to transcribe basically anything in the game (at least the stuff I've seen, and I only have the core Cypher rulebook).
    Be still my heart.
    Native Texan. Tabletop Gaming since 1977. Ultimate License holder. Life-long Trekkie. Traveller fanatic. Die-hard Savage. OSR enthusiast. 1930's Pulp aficionado.
    Currently Running:
    Cypher System: Shotguns, Sorcery & Shenanigans
    Currently Playing:
    Shadowdark: ShadowRim Excursion
    Savage Worlds: Hell Divers
    Ambition & Avarice: Maelstrom Island
    Time Zone: Central Daylight Time (GMT-5)

Thread Information