5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Mac Window/Font Size

Hi. If there is a FAQ for this, please point me that way.

This is the first time I've tried running Unity on my mac. Up until now, I kept my PC laptop around to run FGU (and a few other programs) but my poor PC is on it's last legs so I need to move over. On my MAC, all the typefaces are really small. To small for my eyes to see. I have the window "maximized". I'll try to attach an image or two to demonstrate. Screenshot 2023-06-05 at 11.16.54 AM.png and Screenshot 2023-06-05 at 11.08.04 AM.png. Is there any way to adjust this? The only thing that came to mind is trying to increase the typeface system wide but I'd rather not have to adjust font sizes every time I run FGU to have to adjust it back afterwards. It would also make switching out of FGU for any reason cumbersome.

D

[EDIT] Ok, now that the post is in, I looked at the images. Unfortunately, the images don't show now small the fonts really are. Best I can say is that first image is so small it's unreadable.
    Last edited by father0fnine; June 5th, 2023 at 19:23.
    --

Oh wait! Now I'm a Crusader!!!

Blog Entries
    In settings their is a UI Scale. Once in FG you can use the chat command /scaleui 300
    I believe the range of values is 50-400, but not sure.
    More info; How to Make The User Interface Larger or Smaller - Fantasy Grounds Customer Portal - Confluence (atlassian.net)

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Worked well! Just had to be careful to not make a typo :/
    --

Oh wait! Now I'm a Crusader!!!

Thread Information