FG Spreadshirt Swag

Stabilization Mechanics

I had some trouble last night with resting and stabilization. I attempted to rest the party so they could heal up for a few days after a combat, but the wounded members had an error saying they had to be stabilized before healing. Ok, no problem, I had the characters try and drop first aid checks on each other but nothing, having them roll first aid themselves didn't fix it. The only thing that made resting work was manually healing them. Is there a way in the new system to show that a character has been stabilized?

Quote Originally Posted by NickOhu View Post
    I had some trouble last night with resting and stabilization. I attempted to rest the party so they could heal up for a few days after a combat, but the wounded members had an error saying they had to be stabilized before healing. Ok, no problem, I had the characters try and drop first aid checks on each other but nothing, having them roll first aid themselves didn't fix it. The only thing that made resting work was manually healing them. Is there a way in the new system to show that a character has been stabilized?
    Hi there.

By default, the system checks for the “Stabilized” effect on PCs in the Combat Tracker for healing to work. Make sure the PCs are in the Combat Tracker and then either apply the effect from the Effects window, or the PCs can apply it using the First Aid “Move” by targeting the PC and clicking the Effect button.

You can also disable this requirement entirely in the options. There is an option there to disable the Stablized requirement for Resting.

Hope that helps!

Awesome. Thanks alot!

Thread Information