FG Spreadshirt Swag

Proficiency Bonus not calculating for Warlock spells

I have a Wizard character (level one) with a proficiency of +2 and Charisma +6 but when casting and or attacking using Eldritch blast it is not calcuting the attack with the +2 proficiency. Accoridng to the PowerGroup-Spells attack is Base+Proficiency+(Blank) however when the roll its only adding their +6 Charisma but not inlcuding their +2 proficiency. Is there a way to fix the issue or is there a reason their proficiency isnt included during their attack roll?

Blog Entries
    When not posting in a ruleset specific forum, please tell us what ruleset you are using. Also please identify any extensions you or your GM are using in case they are part of the issue.

For this issue, please show us screen shots of the Eldritch Blast action with the fields expanded/pop-out windows shown. This is most likely either because the action or the action group has had some of the fields changed to disable proficiency from being added. But I can only guess without a screen shot (or the actual character sheet xml).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I think the first question would be how do you get an ability score of 22 at first level?

Leaving that aside; this is working for me. As LE says some screenshots might help.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Eldritch blast.jpg
    Character Sheet.jpg
    Ruleset 5e.jpg
    I hope I supplied the screenshots that will better assist on the issue.

Your ranged spell attack bonus is correct at 6. Your Charisma ability score bonus is 4 (not 6 as you suggest in your first post) and your proficiency is 2. Hence the total is 6. (This is why I asked why you had a Charisma score of 22 - which would give you a Charisma ability bonus of 6). You may be looking at your saving throw bonus which is 6 (since you have proficiency in Charisma saving throws - so you get your +4 Charisma ability bonus plus your proficiency bonus of +2). So you have a +6 to any Charisma saving throw you make. But saving throws have nothing to do with your spell attacks.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

So I was looking in the wrong column on the character sheet for the proficency to be added. I guess it will be a long while until I can lose the "NOOB" title.

LOL, everyone has been there, don't sweat it

Thread Information