DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

A Better Stolen Lands Map

I have found the Stolen Lands maps in Kingmaker somewhat lacking in the detail I want to provide my players.

Features:
    - All the white borders and big area labels for the AP (on a layer)
    - Each of the hex labels+dots (on individual layers)
    - This was done so they could be individually shown to the players so they could keep better track of where they have been.
    - All the areas hex labels & dots are divided up into layer folders.
    - Everything is initially hidden from the players except but can be revealed as you see fit.
    - Hex grid added

2023-06-25: Fixed misspelling of "TOGER LORDS" to "TIGER LORDS"

Item Moved to Forge: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/1226/view

Screenshot:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Stargrove; June 29th, 2023 at 00:53. Reason: changed title

Nice one. Thanks for getting the cartographer's permission, putting together the module and sharing.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks Trenloe.

Oh heck yes, this is exactly something I need.

I'm not at all familiar with the Forge submission process or timelines, but I wanted to check in on this. Is this module still on its way to the Forge?

Yes, but I found out I cannot use the map. So I need to put together instructions which will be in my module on where to get it and how to get in loaded after my module is loaded into your campaign. Just have not had the time to get back to it. Sorry for the delay.
    Last edited by Stargrove; June 16th, 2023 at 03:03.

I apologize for the delay, but I have just uploaded my updated module. I have removed the fancy map but all my borders and labels are still there. I have included step-by-step instructions that show you where to get eh map, resize it, and get it incorporated so you can start playing on the new setup quite quickly. It should be available in a few days.

This is now live on the Forge. Link in the first post.

I grabbed this extension a few minutes ago and updated Fantasy Grounds Unity to take it for a test drive. It doesn't appear in the extensions list for my existing Pathfinder 2e Kingmaker campaign.
    I did notice that on its Store page, its only Category is Unlisted Product. Is that classification causing it not to be associated with a particular Ruleset?

I'm having the same issue.

Thread Information