DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Good Day to you too, Bonkon.

Recently, there was what seemed like a major update to Fantasy Grounds. My extension doesn't do anything specific with NPC's, and that error appears to come from within the MoreCore Ruleset. The creator of that Ruleset (dammed) is usually very good at keeping on top of things like this. I will continue to watch MoreCore and update my extension (if needed) as there are updates there.

Sorry, but I don't have a solution at this time.

setCustomAddNPC and other errors...

damned,

I wonder if my system is corrupted. These are the steps.
    1) Delete both MoreCore and CoreRPG
    2) Start FGU and do "Check For Updates"
    3) Create a new MoreCore campaign with no other extensions selected and in LAN mode

When the it finally shows the desktop it shows the console with the messages. I have attached the Console Log file (MC_Plain_1_fgu_logs_20230622.zip).

It should be noted I can get CoreRPG to error on start of a clean campaign as well. Sometimes the errors are such that the right hand sidebar doesn't show. The other log file (CoreRPG_fgu_logs_20230622.zip).

I have also noted that things are usually better after the error, if I restart and do a "Check For Updates", and then "Load Campaign".

And finally, sometimes the loading screen is like the old beige FG, and sometimes it is collored a purple-ish / gold-ish.

Let me know what you think.
    LaMorric
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "I've worked in the private sector ... they expect results!" - Dan Aykroyd as Dr. Raymond Stantz in Ghostbusters (1984)

Extensions I've Shared
    3rd Ed. Shadowrun | 6th Ed. Champions

Hazzah! It doth workith!

As I said before, the creator of MoreCore is a "damned" fine person!
    "I've worked in the private sector ... they expect results!" - Dan Aykroyd as Dr. Raymond Stantz in Ghostbusters (1984)

Extensions I've Shared

And I found an issue with the way I implemented the heal / recovery.

There is a new version in the initial post.

Extensions I've Shared

Good Day LaMorric
    I have had to step away from playing with this (And creating a Reference Manual, which is taking forever!)
    But today I started working on a character, placed him on the Combat Tracker then added an NPC. When I connected to myself and opened the Combat Tracker I got the following error on the Players side only:
    Error.jpg

As this was the first time I tried adding anything to the Combat Tracker I did not know what to expect!
    Plus there is a lot less info on the Players side! LOL

But so far this looks amazing and I am looking forward to the day I finally get the Reference Manual done so our group can give it a shot.

Thanks for doing all this! I know it is beyond my capabilities.

Hey Bonkon,

This looks like maybe it is coming from MoreCore, and I have contacted "damned" to see what he thinks.

Just wanted to let you know that we are looking into it.

Later,
    LaMorric

Extensions I've Shared

Crikey! He's fast, and good.

As far as I can tell, both MoreCore and my Champions extensions are working.

Thanks damned!

Extensions I've Shared

Thread Information