DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: S&S Codex

S&S Codex

The S&S Codex just dropped on Drivethru:

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...-Sorcery-Codex

Any plans in place already to incorporate them, either as a mod or a separate ruleset?

I do not have plans to adapt this to BoL. I took BoL on to address some issues and update the ruleset. I also wanted to bring in H&I because it is a cool game, it was a challenge (for me), and I wanted to see if the community had any sort of appetite for that kind of content. I think your best bet would be to use one of Damned more core or X core to adapt that. Sorry for the late reply, been a crazy summer down here!

Quote Originally Posted by bayne7400 View Post
    I do not have plans to adapt this to BoL. I took BoL on to address some issues and update the ruleset. I also wanted to bring in H&I because it is a cool game, it was a challenge (for me), and I wanted to see if the community had any sort of appetite for that kind of content. I think your best bet would be to use one of Damned more core or X core to adapt that. Sorry for the late reply, been a crazy summer down here!
    Yeah, you're kind of "it" for this ruleset (and a few others) aren't you?

Not sure who the "few others" are I always tell people best way to get me to do something is invite me to your game and complain about the ruleset for 3 to 4 hours.

Not sure who the "few others" are I always tell people best way to get me to do something is invite me to your game and complain about the ruleset for 3 to 4 hours.
    Oh I thought you did some work on the AD&D set too.

Ahh no OSE and a few other small ones.

Ahh no OSE and a few other small ones.
    I'm telling you, I've been eyeballing OSE a lot lately... Might need to send you some commission... Especially if it's as good as you've gotten BoL working... (which was a miracle I think, if not simply sorcery in itself)...

Kind words are always appreciated thank you.

The S&S codex and indeed Anywhen RPG differ BOO by having two extra state being Resolve and Size so a extension could cover though the very nice BOl character sheet might get ruined aesthetically. The Codex is a just a book of options for Anywhen/BOL I am planning just to use the new careers.
    Last edited by hawkwind; August 21st, 2023 at 09:34.

Thread Information