DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Attempt to open links not installed

Im having an irritating issue that seems to happen more often than not anymore.
    I recently purchased everything Kobold Press has to offer, including the kitchen sink which is supposed to arrive later this week.
    All of the KP modules are open and show loaded in my campaign.

Then, I go to open the image of an NPC. This time it is a Trollkin Guard from Scarlet Citadel. The creature appears in BOTH SC and Southlands. I have BOTH of those modules loaded. And I can get to the NPC stats easily. But when I click on the image for the creature I get:
    Attempt to open links not installed creature codex.

Can we please figure out how to get this problem to go away so everytime I try to show a flavor pic to my players the image is not blocked?
    Thank you.

Does this happen if you have the creature codex open? Just to be sure before I ping the developer.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Does this happen if you have the creature codex open? Just to be sure before I ping the developer.
    Tell me what the creature codex is and I will answer. If you mean the Tome of Beasts volumes ONE and TWO for Midgard, yes. Those are loaded and I can access any of the creatures. It is just their link on the description page that is supposed to show an image that continually causes this error.

If you mean something else by "creature codex" please advise.
    Thank yuou.

I presume this https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...id=KPCC5EDNDFG

If the error is indicating that the Creature Codex is required to access the imagery then that book needs to be owned and open in the campaign in order to do that.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Aaah! "Creature Codex" sounded more like a programming thing than a marketing thing. I didnt know there was such a book and Im further shocked that it wasnt in your KP bundle. Maybe they should add that to the bundle? But thanks, now I know why I keep getting that.

Thread Information