DICE PACKS BUNDLE

[PAID] D&D Empire of the Ghouls Tuesdays (Beginner Friendly)

D&D Empire of the Ghouls Tuesdays
    Game: D&D 5e
    Group type: Online (Fantasy Grounds and Discord)
    Location/Timezone: I'm Atlantic - You can play from anywhere!
    Schedule: CAMPAIGN CLOSED
    Play Style: Most sessions will involve at least one tactical combat, but don't be surprised if there's more--or if the story dictates that there's none that night!
    Cost: $30 USD per player, per session.

* Players Handbook, Xanathars Guide to Everything, Tashas Cauldron of Everything
    * Midgard Heroes Handbook, Tome of Heroes, Deep Magic
    * No Unearthed Arcana content

About me:
    Hi, there! I have been running Dungeons & Dragons regularly since 2008, and I currently focus on D&D 5th edition. I've run games for players from a variety of backgrounds and skill levels, including volunteering as a DM with kids and young adults with autism.

I love introducing the game to new players, so if you're unsure of the rules, give one of my games a try! I will work with players to make a safe space for LGTBQ+ players, players of colour and players with neurodiversity.

Read some reviews: https://startplaying.games/gm/snaggle2th

What I provide
    DM is a Fantasy Grounds Unity Ultimate license holder (no cost to join or download Fantasy Grounds).

How will character creation work?
    Players may participate in a session 0' for character generation. Characters can be created in D&D Beyond and imported, or created from the ground up in Fantasy Grounds. Standard array or point buy.

Why pay to play D&D?
    There are lots of reasons that a player might have trouble finding a consistently reliable DM for a campaign. I simply will not flake or ghost on you.

Here are the facts:
    * You have the ability to leave the campaign at any time, and the only way I can get you to stay is by providing high-quality entertainment that makes you feel you are getting value.
    * You will be playing with other players who have decided that gaming is important enough to them that they are willing to pay.
    * I am constantly investing in new content - maps, tokens, audio and new adventures!

I currently have more than 50 players--30 of those have played at least 40 sessions with me, and many have played in more than one camaign--would these players still be paying me if they weren't having a great time?

Discord Handle: snaggle2th#2849
    Last edited by snaggle2th; June 14th, 2023 at 03:40.

Thread Information