5E Character Create Playlist

Player Looking for PF1E Group

Hi there,

Here is my wish list:
    I am looking for a group that balances fun with competent gameplay, plays long term games, permits the use of the vast majority of Paizo content, enjoys dark humor, and has a non-adversarial feel to their games. I think the best games always have at least a little bit of homebrew and house ruling, and I'd prefer a game where I can play a less than optimum character build.

I live in GMT -7/PDT. On weekdays I could start as early as 6pm my time, and on weekends I prefer games that either start early in the morning (I am a morning person, so there is no too early) or in the evening. I have reliable internet, a mic with good directional sensitivity, I own most of the PF1e content, and I am familiar with discord (Teucer Belus#8997). FG/FGU is my favorite game venue, though I do think the default character sheets leave a lot to be desired. My first game version was ADND, I think 4e was better than 5e, but I prefer the crunchiness of PF1e.

If this sounds like your group, and you think I would be a good fit, then please reach out to me, here, or on discord.

ive sent through a friend request with discord i have pf1 on fgu
    and would like to learn the rules ive played ad&d forgotton realms/dragonlance/darksun etc... for many years and am looking to learn pathfinder thanks

I live in the Central time zone. I am interested but weekend evenings would be better for me. I could do weekday evenings but might have to leave early. I work day shift.

Thread Information