FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Thread: Ptolus Campaign

Ptolus Campaign

Starting up next Friday (Jan 25th) 8PM GMT (character creation and as much of an intro as we can manage).

Looking for 4-6 committed players, characters start at level 1 (4d6, drop lowest) and are new to the city.

Please pm me if interested ... for those who played in the Qabbal campaign (Thurs, Fri or Sunday), it's not "dead" ... just sleeping until a RMC rulest appears.

Aiming to play regularly on Friday nights for around 3-4 hrs but could switch to a Saturday if that was preferable.

Count me in, already spoken to you Stuart and this fits in perfectly for me.

Also would like to get a feel of interest on whether any other players are interested in linking characters ie: having them related/of similar background histories.

Quick update on Players and the classes discussed so far ...

Killian - half-orc Monk
    Rubberduck - ?
    Bware - human rogue/swashbuckler

Could do with at least one more and hopefully, 2 or 3 ... please ?

Common backgrounds

I'm guessing that's what friday's session will be all about: a get together to create characters and discuss possibilities of linking backgrounds
    Wanna Play? Yes Wanna DM? Yes (The Shackled City Campaign) Best day to play: Weekdays Best time to play: 7pm GMT+1

Just wanted to say - if you get a chance to play in Stuart's campaigns...DO IT! He's quite possibly the best GM I've ever had the pleasure to game with
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

Thanks Kalan ... that endorsement will cost me ... how much in xp when the Qabbal game starts again ?

Kalan's endorsement did the trick, thanks mate, I owe ya !

I think we have 5 players now:Bware, Rubberduck, Killian and possibly Snickers and untamo ... room for one or two more if needed but as things stand we are good to go this coming Friday.

Players guide to the city (free) at:

https://rpg.drivethrustuff.com

I'll pm the alias you need on Wednesday/Thursday - first session will be character creation and perhaps an hour or so of light rpg and scene/quest setting.

All the chat logs, a diary etc. will be posted eventually on my old Qabbal website ... I'm gonna play with tokens and see what we prefer. I've always used Devin's top-down tokens (FUM) but can switch to the counter style if desired.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart
    Thanks Kalan ... that endorsement will cost me ... how much in xp when the Qabbal game starts again ?
    Bah...if we hook up for Gen Con UK you can get me a pint

And I dunno if I'd be able to make it for a Qabbal game *sad* I hope to if the timing (and I can get sufficient "She Who Must Be Obeyed" points in)
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Kalan
    Bah...if we hook up for Gen Con UK you can get me a pint
    Count on it ;-) ... talk to "da Boss", we should make a DA presence this year I think.

Tokens

Time to contact Devin, so he can create me a customed tocken then ;-)
    Wanna Play? Yes Wanna DM? Yes (The Shackled City Campaign) Best day to play: Weekdays Best time to play: 7pm GMT+1

Thread Information