STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Confirmed to be working in Fedora. Thanks!

Agreed. Thanks for the quick fix.

Awesome. Thanks for the double check.

Regards,
    JPG

All good.

I had an odd thing happen today. I just installed FGU on a fresh manjaro installation minutes ago. Everything seems to update and run correctly but I don't have FGU in my applications list at all. I have to head over to /.smiteworks/fantasygrounds and manually execute FantasyGroundsUpdater or FantasyGrounds.x86_64 to get anything to start up. Both seem capable of checking for updates and both are capable of launching FGU but as far as my system is concerned I have to tell it to execute those files from Dolphin. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Bearded Wonder View Post
    I had an odd thing happen today. I just installed FGU on a fresh manjaro installation minutes ago. Everything seems to update and run correctly but I don't have FGU in my applications list at all. I have to head over to /.smiteworks/fantasygrounds and manually execute FantasyGroundsUpdater or FantasyGrounds.x86_64 to get anything to start up. Both seem capable of checking for updates and both are capable of launching FGU but as far as my system is concerned I have to tell it to execute those files from Dolphin. Any ideas?
    In Manjaro once FG Launcher is running, right click the icon and Pin to Task Manager.

Thread Information