Starfinder Playlist

Tokens not showing up

I have tokens that once showed up in FG Assets folder that no longer show up there. Has there been some sort of change in an update that might limit token size or resolution?

Thank you.

We'll need more information I think. Like were these your own tokens? Were they part of an adventure module? Maybe a screenshot; or details of what you think are missing. (Also AFAIK there's been no changes to the tokens that come with FGU).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Fair enough. Maybe I did some changes to the tokens and did not realize because I did not use that set for a while. I guess maybe I should ask this more specifically:

Is there a general maximum resolution or size limit that would determine if a token shows up?

Thank you.

Tokens should be 100x100 for medium or smaller creatures, 200x200 for large and 300x300 for anything bigger. They should be .png files.

To show in your campaign they should be either in a folder called tokens inside the campaign folder with your campaign name on it, or in the tokens folder inside FG data.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information