STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

GM Event for STA fans!

Hello Star Trek Adventures Enthusiasts,

We are thrilled to invite you to an exclusive event designed specifically for users of the Fantasy Grounds Unity VTT platform. If you've been eager to learn how to run games using the @Modiphius Star Trek Adventures content in Fantasy Grounds Unity, this is the perfect opportunity for you!

Our expert instructor, Stephan_, known for his patience and comprehensive teaching style, will be leading the session. Whether you're a beginner just starting your journey or an experienced user looking to polish your skills, Stephan_ will guide you through the intricacies of the platform and help you unlock its full potential.

Event Details:
    Link: Join the Event on Discord.
    https://discord.gg/YyadkBAa?event=1109965989933752422

Best Regards,
    FGA volunteer group.

P.S. Feel free to share this invite with anyone you think might be interested. The more, the merrier!

png_20230522_114446_0000.png
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

https://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

Will this be recorded? Asking cause I have a Cypher Supers game to run at 9pm my time.

Unfortunately not - with Q&A style classes the content is for obvious reasons also dependent on the specific questions (and prior knowledge) of the participants.

I think it would still be useful to record. The middle of the afternoon US time on a weekday seems like it would be a bad slot for a lot of people.

Unfortunately due to timezones any later start would mean it would only start in the middle of the night for me.

That’s unfortunate!

Any chance of another of these in the future?

Probably. Though with it currently being con season scheduling currently is a bit tricky. At what times (including timezone) would you be available?

I'm in Australia in the Eastern Timezone (UTC+10 currently)

I'm retired, so can play during either my daylight hours until midnight

So more flexible than others nearby.

Morning for Europe or Evening for US would fit in fine

Day of the week is flexible.

Looking forward to hearing more in the near-future.

With UTC+10 there are two options:

If you are familiar with the FG ruleset and only need an introduction to FG I can maybe squeeze in a 30 minutes class at around 5.30 AM UTC workdays.

Alternatively the weekend may work. This weekend I could likely do either SAT or SUN around 6.45 AM UTC for around 1 hour. SAT maybe also a bit later, depending on whether a game fires or not.

Let me know your preferences.

Thread Information