FG Spreadshirt Swag

coin changing extension?

Hello all,
    Does anyone know of an extension that will prevent coinage from going into negative numbers? or that will automatically break the next higher denomination? If I remember correctly, DuLux' locations ext had this function built in, but that was yesterday and yesterday's gone.

Thanks in advance
    Ultimate License Holder- Playin' D&D since '79, GMing since '81 and still rockin' the geriatric crowd.

Blog Entries
    Don't know about negatives, But Mad Nomad's does change and other things. Fantasy Grounds Forge

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Awesome! That looks like it will do just fine for my purposes
    Ultimate License Holder- Playin' D&D since '79, GMing since '81 and still rockin' the geriatric crowd.

Also there will be an update/replacement to that extension coming soon. He has talked about the new updated functionality and being able to support more rulesets.
    We do not stop playing because we grow old.
    We grow old because we stop playing.

www.islandkingdoms.org

Thanks, I'll keep an eye out

Quote Originally Posted by Weepdrag View Post
    Hello all,
    Does anyone know of an extension that will prevent coinage from going into negative numbers? or that will automatically break the next higher denomination? If I remember correctly, DuLux' locations ext had this function built in, but that was yesterday and yesterday's gone.

Thanks in advance
    Mattekure made an extension for this sort of thing. One helpful, buy tedious thing, is to switch zero dollar, price ranges or items that are only valued at 1 GP into 10 silver if need be. The DnD5e rule set has a cost range for magic items, and many mundane items are priced at 1 GP or only in smaller costs of 1-3 coins each. This makes it difficult to divide the coin value amongst your group. This can be annoying at times. Luckily, it's usually a thing only once in a while.

https://www.dmsguild.com/m/product/318933
    And the Mad Nomad coin manager.
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/136/view
    Last edited by Laerun; May 21st, 2023 at 20:46. Reason: Added link
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

https://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

Thread Information