5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

5E - EncumbranceTracker

This is an extension for FGC/FGU that monitors PC encumbrance via the chat output and effect mechanism in the Combat Tracker. In my games, sometimes my players lose track of their encumbrance and it becomes unrealistic with them carrying all kinds of stuff like hoarders. I use this extension to keep them somewhat honest as it identifies PCs with high encumbrance and marks them as such. I run my games on FGC still so that compatibility is important to me. It works with FGU also and I test on both before releasing any new features to the extension. Sometimes I miss things, so if you find any bugs or have some good feature requests, just get a hold of me or post a reply in this forum thread. Big thanks to all of the great people that have helped me with encouragement, bug reports, and features/enhancements... it's been fun and rewarding to implement the changes.

EncumbranceTracker Features:
    • Track encumbrance for PCs in the Combat Tracker actor effects (ex. Lightly Encumbered, Heavily Encumbered, etc).
    • On turn of an actor all of the Combat Tracker PCs are assessed for their encumbrance level.
    • Supports standard and variant encumbrance rules.
    • GM can invoke the analysis at any time by issuing the /et or /encumbrance chat commands.
    • Summary verbosity can be tuned via EncumbranceTracker options in Fantasy Grounds options.
    • Added an option to disable the use of effects, if desired. Defaults to enabled/on.
    • As I remember other features, I'll update this list with them.

The Forge version writes to the extensions folder and not the vault, so it's unencrypted in case you need to tweak stuff or look at things. Of course, it's all up on GitHub in case you wanna see things there. Links below!

Current Version: 1.2.2, get it from the Forge if you are a Unity user (automatic deployment and update with FGU update) or GitHub releases if you are a Classic user (drop the ext file into the extensions folder). The version history is available at either link, FG Forge or GitHub.

FG Forge Link: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/1207/view
    GitHub Link: https://github.com/JustinFreitas/EncumbranceTracker
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JustinFreitas; July 7th, 2023 at 15:40.

Thread Information