DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Newbie Looking for help reviewing a 2e Adventure converted to 5e

Hi there folks - here's the situation. I added the old N4 Module -Treasure Hunt to my campaigns, and I'm not sure if I did the encounters properly, so I am hoping one of you has some spare time to look at the adventure and see what, if anything needs to be fixed, and maybe give some pointers in where to find the instructions.

Thanks

There's actually a conversion guide for this module over in the DMsGuild: https://www.dmsguild.com/product/254...easure-Hunt-5e that you might find helpful.
    Native Texan. Tabletop Gaming since 1977. Ultimate License holder. Life-long Trekkie. Traveller fanatic. Die-hard Savage. OSR enthusiast. 1930's Pulp aficionado.
    Currently Running:
    Cypher System: Shotguns, Sorcery & Shenanigans
    Currently Playing:
    Shadowdark: ShadowRim Excursion
    Savage Worlds: Hell Divers
    Ambition & Avarice: Maelstrom Island
    Time Zone: Central Daylight Time (GMT-5)

Quote Originally Posted by sirkerry View Post
    There's actually a conversion guide for this module over in the DMsGuild: https://www.dmsguild.com/product/254...easure-Hunt-5e that you might find helpful.
    Thanks a million! I had no idea that a guide actually existed - just wish I'd known about it before spending the last few days moving it into FGU, oh well, I'm a lot more familiar with the program now.

Blog Entries
    I forgot about the Classic Modules conversions. They have a website and then they sell their conversion guides on the Guild like the one sirkerry linked you to. Good stuff.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information