DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Kender

Kender

I'm making a kender in the 3/3.5 version of fantasy grounds unity. I've added everything into the traits and when i drag the race onto a character sheet everything works except for one of the items. I'm trying to add a trait that has a -4 to concentration while adding +2 to search, move silently, and sleight of hand. While it adds the +2 to the three latter it doesn't add the -4 to concentration at all. I've tried all in one trait and doing the +'s and -'s separately for these traits. Is there something i'm doing wrong or does fantasy grounds not do a -4 to checks?

Blog Entries
    Have you checked this page for info? 4E Effects - Fantasy Grounds Customer Portal - Confluence (atlassian.net)
    Can you send us some screen shots of what you have set up? Hard for us to help without more info.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I don't see anything in the wiki which suggests that FG will recognise concentration as a skill in 3.5.

I've moved the thread into the 3.5 forum where you may have a better chance of someone who knows that ruleset well being able to answer your question.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information