5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

selling my adventure on FG store

I have published two (so far) original adventures for Call of Cthulhu 7thEd. on Drive Thru RPG. I want to make them available to play on FGU. What would be the best way to go about converting my pdfs for use on FGU, and how can I make them available for purchase on FG Store?
    Cthulhu...in my club, without a tie?!!

Speak to [email protected]. You can read about how the Forge works here https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...+Grounds+Forge
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    The Forge is the easiest/recommended way to sell your adventures. Larger 3rd party publishers have agreements to distribute via the FG Store, but most if not all of those agreements pre-date the creation of the Forge.

There is a link in my signature about best practices that you should be familiar with. Plus their is a guide on the wiki;
    Developer Guide - Building Modules - Fantasy Grounds Customer Portal - Confluence (atlassian.net)
    And then the link Mr. Z gave for specifics on the Forge.

I believe Rob Twohy has a video on YouTube about module creation. I'm sure there are others as well, but check the dates, FG is always being upgraded and things change.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Oh, and this page has really good guidelines for image sizes etc: Developer Guidelines - Fantasy Grounds Customer Portal - Confluence (atlassian.net)

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information