FG Spreadshirt Swag

Our group loves Fallout, we have a question about some changes to our game ext,mod?

So our group enjoys using five foot squares instead of the odd zone combat. I understand some people prefer zones for simplicity, but we've come from more combat heavy games and it doesn't make sense to be at the edge of one zone and an enemy to be next to a PC at the edge of the connecting zone and for a shotgun to have a medium distance shot. I understand we could just homebrew the rules. But we also like the 5 feet square measurements for movement.

Another thing we would like to homebrew is the PCs being able to roll our own initiative instead of using static initiatives. The GM always has to roll our initiatives. We also like to use dynamic initiative each round. Are there options in the menu for us to customize these settings to our liking or will we need an extension to change these homebrew rules. And has someone already created such an extension or mod?

Thank you for the help fellow wastelanders.
    Last edited by MentalChillness; May 11th, 2023 at 10:30.
    FGU Ultimate|OGL 1.0a forever | Open RPG Creative (ORC) license!
    I play and GM everything and anything!
    Come join me and make some memories of another life.
    DMing Curse of Strahd with 6 wonderful people.
    Playing 5e in Midgard with Sir Greystone
    Playing Rolemaster and Fallout 2d20 with GM Max
    Playing Against the Darkmaster with Kergan
    Solo Roleplaying to become a better GM and experiment with systems that aren't as popular.

The initiative box on the combat tracker allows random initiatives per the optional rules. I have updated the character sheet to allow the initiative box there to roll using these rules from the Gamemaster's Guide. This will be available with the next update to the ruleset. Zones and and grids can be used at the same time. All images have a built in grid and the distance can be changed on the map within the record itself. So play as you feel comfortable along those lines.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Wonderful, thank you for the prompt response! We have another question. For the most part, everything seems automated which make the RP and game run very smooth. Our party did notice that the spread mod on the Shotgun and the Flamer didn't seem to activate. Is it actually activating and it's not being displayed in chat or is there a bug that's preventing it from activating? Thank you again for your time and consideration.

Jack
    Solo Roleplaying to become a better GM and experiment with systems that aren't as popular.

It should output into chat another damage line that will need to be drag and dropped onto the intended recipients. It's on my list to investigate adding it to the targeting system in FG.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thank you very much! Our group will be quite pleased.

Thread Information