FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

2nd Edition Harrow Deck

Heya PF2e devs!

I did a forum search and didn't find an answer, so I'll ask here.

Is the PF2e Harrow Deck coming to FGU? I'm a big fan of the 1e version of this, and it would be really great alongside the most recent AP.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Atreides Ghola View Post
    Is the PF2e Harrow Deck coming to FGU?
    It's recently had a dev assigned and is currently in the dev/review phase.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

This is now available (affiliate link): https://affiliates.fantasygrounds.co...5958/url_28203
    Daniel Salles de Araújo (@dsaraujo)
    Developer of PFRPG2 GM Enhancements - Improve your Pathfinder 2E game!
    Check out the Pathfinder Deck of Endless NPCs!

I purchase this version of the harrow deck and sync'd with Paizo and the PDF did not show up in my library. When I sync'd up to Fantasy Grounds, my purchases at Paizo came across and I got my discounts. Is there a chance the code getting sent to Paizo may be off?

Hi

Just bought this module and have it activated, but can't see how to invoke the Harrow Deck window mentioned in the Reference Manual (in the Manual for the extension). Do I have to download the extension from somewhere, or should I have it? I certainly don't have a "button with cards in the top sidebar" unless I'm missing something obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Calvertfan View Post
    Hi

Just bought this module and have it activated, but can't see how to invoke the Harrow Deck window mentioned in the Reference Manual (in the Manual for the extension). Do I have to download the extension from somewhere, or should I have it? I certainly don't have a "button with cards in the top sidebar" unless I'm missing something obvious.
    The extension should come with the product - enable the "Pathfinder Harrow Deck" extension.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks for reply Trenloe, should that show as another entry in the Module Activation window, or somewhere else?

Quote Originally Posted by Calvertfan View Post
    Thanks for reply Trenloe, should that show as another entry in the Module Activation window, or somewhere else?
    You select extensions before you start the campaign.

See the "Extensions" section in the screenshots in this Wiki page: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...Hosting+a+Game

Perfect, thought I was missing something and that was it. Thanks for the help.

Paizo has finally released the harrow deck pdf for purchase at the end of August. I have synced up my fantasy grounds purchases with paizo and refreshed my purchases on the fantasygrounds store. I also refreshed the download digital content page on paizo and it is not showing up in my downloads (other products are of course).

Curious if we will be able to obtain the pdf for the Harrow Deck or if paizo is not releasing it with purchase of fantasy grounds module. Not a huge deal either way, I just like reading modules, rules, adventures outside of fantasy grounds environment.

Thread Information