DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Looking for player to take over for a 5th Level Dwarven cleric

We play saturdays 4-6pm EST using a mixture of MERP world setting, with RMC rules (with some mods) and converted D&D modules. Please message me if you are interested. Thanks.

i know RMC. know nothing of MERP. i am in the process of converting the g1-3, d1-3 and q1 to rmc / fgu. was interested in joining. do i REALLY have to take a dwarven cleric? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Immelmann View Post
    i know RMC. know nothing of MERP. i am in the process of converting the g1-3, d1-3 and q1 to rmc / fgu. was interested in joining. do i REALLY have to take a dwarven cleric? lol
    Actually I use a hodge podge of Middle Earth, because I know the history and politics, with RM ruleset on FGU, and I throw in some D&D modules because I don't really like most I.C.E modules and there's only a couple of pre made ones on FG anyway. I have converted most of a big D&D campaign to RM.

I realize that dwarven cleric is a bit weird (not my first choice), however he is kind of integral to the story because most of the campaign is set in an old dwarven mine, kind of like Moria. In addition, the party really needs a channeling user with undead repelling capabilities, which this cleric is actually quite good at because he rolled "extra agressive" and has +10 to base spell casting. If it's any consolation, I have been expanding the base ruleset on FGU to include extra spell lists from the various companions, especially Channelling companion, which has a new Priest profession which has some much more useful spell lists more similar to a D&D cleric, like holy shield, holy weapon strike etc. I was going to allow the Cleric profession to develop these as well depending on the "flavour" (the current Dwarven cleric is a CLeric of Justice).

So you can roll up something different, but undead repelling and channelling is important. Does saturdays 4pm EST work for you (we are off this saturday).

sat. at 4 est is ok with me. i am retired, so i got all day, every day. i think i can do a dwarven cleric, just never played a dwarf before. i usually go with humans or gnomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Immelmann View Post
    sat. at 4 est is ok with me. i am retired, so i got all day, every day. i think i can do a dwarven cleric, just never played a dwarf before. i usually go with humans or gnomes.
    Dwarven Cleric is my favorite. Especially a war cleric. You're like the combat medic that the team depends on.
    FGU Ultimate|OGL 1.0a forever | Open RPG Creative (ORC) license!
    I play and GM everything and anything!
    Come join me and make some memories of another life.
    DMing Curse of Strahd with 6 wonderful people.
    Playing 5e in Midgard with Sir Greystone
    Playing Rolemaster and Fallout 2d20 with GM Max
    Playing Against the Darkmaster with Kergan
    Solo Roleplaying to become a better GM and experiment with systems that aren't as popular.

Well, this is a bit of a conundrum, it seems that MentalCHillness is more interested in playing the dwarf, but Immelmann did reply first. So I will offer the dwarf to MentalChillness and if he is interested, I will let Immelmann roll up a human character, otherwise he can play the dwarf. Thanks everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by alloowishus View Post
    Well, this is a bit of a conundrum, it seems that MentalCHillness is more interested in playing the dwarf, but Immelmann did reply first. So I will offer the dwarf to MentalChillness and if he is interested, I will let Immelmann roll up a human character, otherwise he can play the dwarf. Thanks everyone!
    Oh no, I thank you for your invitation, I was just encouraging Immelmann to play the cleric because I play in a couple of his games and he plays in one of mine. Thank you though.
    FGU Ultimate|OGL 1.0a forever | Open RPG Creative (ORC) license!
    I play and GM everything and anything!
    Come join me and make some memories of another life.
    DMing Curse of Strahd with 6 wonderful people.
    Playing 5e in Midgard with Sir Greystone
    Playing Rolemaster and Fallout 2d20 with GM Max
    Playing Against the Darkmaster with Kergan
    Solo Roleplaying to become a better GM and experiment with systems that aren't as popular.

Thread Information