5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

[PAID] [Beginner Oriented] [Sunless Citadel] [Tues 630-930pm Pacific]

I am looking for three to six players for the Sunless Citadel D&D 5e to play Tuesday evenings Pacific Time. Fifteen dollars per session must be paid to Paypal the weekend prior to session start. Each session is 2.5 to three hours in length from 6:30pm to between 9pm and 9:30pm Pacific Time.

I have a Fantasy Grounds Unity Ultimate account which means players only need to install the free version onto their computer to play. Discord will be utilized for voice. Video of players is not utilized and I do not record, for those concerned about that.

Why pay? It seems to be the case that those who pay are motivated and attend. The game is more enjoyable when you can rely on your fellow players to be there. We forego other potential activities in lieu of showing for the game and the idea that others are motivated to show is reassuring. And, importantly to me, there is prep time outside of game-time for the DM.

The Sunless Citadel is perfect for beginners. It is an adventure that takes your character from 1st to 3rd level and probably only takes about six to eight sessions. This is not a long-term commitment. Players do not have to commit to a campaign that takes a year or longer which seems to be the bulk of what is advertised for play on here. The Sunless Citadel is very action-oriented and so there is lots of dice rolling.

I want to run a short adventure and maybe help some people who are on the fence about giving this a go. Though this is geared towards beginners, veterans are welcome, too.
    Last edited by Tooting Dog; May 7th, 2023 at 18:56.

Thread Information