DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Montis View Post
    So I tried the importer last night for the first time properly and some issues:

The character Tracker doesn't get populated properly. This leads to inflated ability scores when you try to put that in later. I like having this all filled out to see at a glance where all ability bonuses were spent.
    Backgrounds also don't seem to populate in general and I've had a few issues with the Champion, where additional devotion (focus) spells from feats like Deity's Domain wouldn't be added, nor some choices made from the class features, like the Champion's Cause, or the Divine Ally. Also, all Feats seem to be added as level 1 instead of the level they had been chosen.
    Also not sure why but it randomly added a Bottled Sunlight to the character I was importing instead of a Steel Shield.

Here's a screenshot of some of the issues: Attachment 57627

The imported JSON was the following:
    Hi,

You can't use the tracker with the importer. It's actually for the same reason you want to use it - I just have the numbers. I can't know what the user chose for each option.

Published a new version with the following fixes:

1. Background will now import correctly. (The PB JSON export update caused background to import before ancestry, which wasn't valid)
    2. The level feats are applied is now set correctly (previously was always 1)
    3. Steel shield will now import correctly (More specifically, the record finder will no longer return a random record instead of nothing when it can't find anything)
    4. Fixed an issue preventing anything with square brackets in the name from being found (Specifically, this was preventing the Redeemer ability from showing up on your character sheet)
    5. Changed the way "specials" are imported. This should hopefully apply more FGU automation (In your case, this added the reaction, tenets, and lay on hands)

Divine ally doesn't actually have any automation. Does it usually do something automatically?
    Last edited by ThirdSign; June 7th, 2023 at 17:50.

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdSign View Post
    Divine ally doesn't actually have any automation. Does it usually do something automatically?
    Not that I know of, I just noticed that it said that it wasn't imported correctly.

Anyway, thanks for the fixes

Not that I know of, I just noticed that it said that it wasn't imported correctly.

Anyway, thanks for the fixes
    There's a few things that don't import, but FGU handles adding. I'll see if I can't make that clearer.

Is there any way you could implement an (optional) dialogue on import that asks how the ability scores have been distributed so it can be reconciled with the ability bonuses in the tracker?

Is there any way you could implement an (optional) dialogue on import that asks how the ability scores have been distributed so it can be reconciled with the ability bonuses in the tracker?

Maybe?

Do you just want this section or are you looking for something in the log

Screenshot 2023-06-13 133052.png

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdSign View Post
    Maybe?

Do you just want this section or are you looking for something in the log

Screenshot 2023-06-13 133052.png
    Yes, that section pretty much. I don't care too much about the log tbh

I don't care too much about the log tbh
    Sacrilege! Burn the witch!!!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Sacrilege! Burn the witch!!!
    The witch is getting a rework, so maybe wait with the burning?

Pushed an update today fixing an issue where witch patrons weren't imported.

I imported a character today and for some reason the Dex is 1 higher than it should be after import.

{"success":true,"build":{"name":"Renali","class":" Sorcerer","dualClass":null,"level":7,"ancestry":"A nadi","heritage":"Spindly Anadi","background":"Emissary","alignment":"CG","g ender":"female","age":"24","deity":"Not set","size":2,"sizeName":"Medium","keyability":"ch a","languages":["Anadi","Common","Draconic","Elven","Orcish","Path builder Custom Dialect 0"],"rituals":[],"resistances":[],"attributes":{"ancestryhp":8,"classhp":6,"bonushp ":0,"bonushpPerLevel":0,"speed":25,"speedBonus":10 },"abilities":{"str":10,"dex":18,"con":14,"int":14 ,"wis":14,"cha":18,"breakdown":{"ancestryFree":["Cha"],"ancestryBoosts":["Dex","Wis"],"ancestryFlaws":["Con"],"backgroundBoosts":["Cha","Dex"],"classBoosts":["Cha"],"mapLevelledBoosts":{"1":["Dex","Cha","Con","Int"],"2":["Int"],"3":["Con"],"4":["Wis"],"5":["Dex"],"7":["Con"]}}},"proficiencies":{"classDC":4,"perception":2,"f ortitude":4,"reflex":2,"will":4,"heavy":0,"medium" :0,"light":0,"unarmored":2,"advanced":0,"martial": 0,"simple":2,"unarmed":2,"castingArcane":0,"castin gDivine":0,"castingOccult":4,"castingPrimal":0,"ac robatics":0,"arcana":0,"athletics":2,"crafting":2, "deception":2,"diplomacy":0,"intimidation":2,"medi cine":4,"nature":2,"occultism":2,"performance":0," religion":0,"society":2,"stealth":2,"survival":4," thievery":0},"mods":{},"feats":[["Specialty Crafting",null,"Awarded Feat",3],["Multilingual",null,"Awarded Feat",1],["Skittertalk",null,"Ancestry Feat",1],["Anadi Lore",null,"Ancestry Feat",1],["Spindly Anadi",null,"Heritage",1],["Forager",null,"Skill Feat",2],["Reach Spell",null,"Class Feat",2],["Web Weaver",null,"Ancestry Feat",3],["Fleet",null,"General Feat",3],["Terrain Stalker","Terrain Stalker","Skill Feat",4],["Widen Spell",null,"Class Feat",4],["Web Walker",null,"Ancestry Feat",5],["Battle Medicine",null,"Skill Feat",6],["Steady Spellcasting",null,"Class Feat",6],["Reassuring Presence",null,"Ancestry Feat",7],["Pick up the Pace",null,"General Feat",7]],"specials":["Change Shape (Anadi)","Fangs (Anadi)","Bloodline: Aberrant","Signature Spells","Magical Fortitude","Expert Spellcaster","Spindly Anadi"],"lores":[["Anadi",2],["A City",2]],"equipmentContainers":{},"equipment":[["Healer's Tools (Expanded)",1,"Invested"]],"specificProficiencies":{"trained":[],"expert":[],"master":[],"legendary":[]},"weapons":[],"money":{"cp":0,"sp":0,"gp":15,"pp":0},"armor" :[{"name":"Explorer's Clothing","qty":1,"prof":"unarmored","pot":1,"res" :"","mat":null,"display":"+1 Explorer's Clothing","worn":true,"runes":[]}],"spellCasters":[{"name":"Sorcerer","magicTradition":"occult","spel lcastingType":"spontaneous","ability":"cha","profi ciency":4,"focusPoints":0,"innate":false,"perDay":[5,4,4,4,3,0,0,0,0,0,0],"spells":[{"spellLevel":0,"list":["Detect Magic","Ghost Sound","Mage Hand","Message","Daze"]},{"spellLevel":1,"list":["Color Spray","Illusory Object","Illusory Disguise","Spider Sting"]},{"spellLevel":2,"list":["Illusory Creature","Invisibility","Soothe","Touch of Idiocy"]},{"spellLevel":3,"list":["Slow","Hypercognition","Shadow Spy","Vampiric Touch"]},{"spellLevel":4,"list":["Chromatic Ray","Suggestion","Confusion"]}],"prepared":[],"blendedSpells":[]}],"focusPoints":1,"focus":{"occult":{"cha":{"abilit yBonus":4,"proficiency":4,"itemBonus":0,"focusCant rips":[],"focusSpells":["Tentacular Limbs"]}}},"formula":[],"acTotal":{"acProfBonus":9,"acAbilityBonus":4,"ac ItemBonus":1,"acTotal":24,"shieldBonus":null},"pet s":[],"familiars":[]}}

Thread Information