FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

That was it! I didn't realize it required me to enable an Extension!

Thanks a lot guys!

ChipDancer

I did find one problem, well rather my overzealous players did, this only seems to work for me, the GM, not the players. Is there a configuration somewhere to enable them to be able to use the command?

Thanks in advance,

ChipDancer

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDancer View Post
    I did find one problem, well rather my overzealous players did, this only seems to work for me, the GM, not the players. Is there a configuration somewhere to enable them to be able to use the command?

Thanks in advance,

ChipDancer
    Is the window not opening at all, or is the import failing?

I did a screen share with them and it simply doesn't import. I used their exact same copy/paste and it worked flawlessly for me. Three players have tried all with the same issue.

ChipDancer

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDancer View Post
    I did a screen share with them and it simply doesn't import. I used their exact same copy/paste and it worked flawlessly for me. Three players have tried all with the same issue.

ChipDancer
    I've tracked down the issue. I'll have it fixed this weekend.

Sorry it's interrupted your play, but you can import it for them in the mean time.

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdSign View Post
    I've tracked down the issue. I'll have it fixed this weekend.

Sorry it's interrupted your play, but you can import it for them in the mean time.
    Already on it! Thanks!

ChipDancer

I uploaded a new version that should allow players to import their characters.

Let me know if you run into any issues.

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdSign View Post
    I uploaded a new version that should allow players to import their characters.

Let me know if you run into any issues.
    I will ask my players to test it out this week!

ChipDancer

I tried importing a character from PB2 that used the Shoony ancestry into FG, with the correct FG Module loaded (Extinction Curse AP 3 Player's Resource) but it didn't copy over the Shoony ancestry nor the Amnesiac background (with the Advanced Player Guide source loaded).

Any advice?

Thread Information